Customer Service 

Norchem strives hard to provide an excellent standard of service to all our patients and customers. Our goal is to provide you with the highest possible standard of service and we try to deal swiftly with any problems or complications that may occur.  Also, we welcome any general comments about the services we provide and any suggestions of ways in which we can improve our services to you. 

We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system for dealing with complaints about services such as dispensing prescriptions.  Our complaints policy and procedures meet NHS requirements. 

Should you have cause to complain about any of our pharmacy's services, please speak to the Pharmacy Manager or the Responsible Pharmacist on duty will normally help in resolving your complaint there and then. However, should this not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, or if you dont wish to do this, then you may forward your complaint by writing to:

Peter Horrocks
The Superintendent Pharmacist
Norchem Healthcare Ltd
Chilton Industrial estate
County Durham
DL17 0PD
or by calling: 07711 047091

You may also complain to, or seek advice from the local Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), or complaints department of your local NHS primary care organisation.  An Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) is also available to provide advice and support to people who wish to complain about NHS services, and they can be contacted at their local office.